I shot a new video to help ya overcome the #1 objection investors face to get private money.
Whether you’re a beginner or seasoned veteran, you have to handle this objection.
I shared this with our attendees at last year’s epic Getting the Money Bootcamp and they loved it!
If you have a question, toss it in the comment area.
Let me know how I can help you.
P.S. – Join the conversation and leave a comment before you go. Thanks.
I’ve found is the #1 deciding factor on if two people get the same “private money getting” information… why one can recruit over $1 million in private funds in under 60 days and the other person struggles a year later having no results.
9 times out of 10 it isn’t the “tactics” that are faulty…
… its that they’re focusing too much on the tactics and not the strategy behind what makes successful “private money getters” successful.
In this month’s edition of the Mastermind Call, I go over:
“The 7 Rarely Taught Secrets For Getting Private Money”
You’re about to learn:
- the starting point to getting private money is be _ _ _ f (find out in the video below)
- what types of relationships yield the most private funds
- why you DON’T need a website to get private money and how by having one some people are sabotaging their “private money getting” efforts (this is a biggie, something we talked about at our “Getting the Money” LIVE! 3 day event last year in Denver… the attendees thanked us for this mental breakthrough)
- what position the best private money getters put themselves in (those struggling don’t)
- why being “reluctant” rather than aggressive is best (and how best to get into the reluctant role effectively and easily).
… and some more things in this 100% content training.
This will definitely help some members make the breakthroughs they need.
(note: in my presentation, I accidentally wrote “9″ rarely taught secrets on one of the slides)
If you have any questions we can help you with, toss ‘em in the comment area.
Happy Private Money Getting!
Hey, I’m coming at you today from my second home, Starbucks
I remember meeting one of my private money lenders here. He overhead me talking on the phone, struck up a conversation, and BOOM!
Not only did he lend me private money, he referred two other people to me who became lenders.
When I got started though, I fumbled and stumbled my way into getting private money, did a lot of things wrong… but tweaked my approach, my technique so that other people would ask me for more info on my private lending opportunities.
I reversed the private money equation!
Instead of selling people on lending me their money, I say and do things in certain ways to get other people asking me to lend me their money.
Wouldn’t that be nice?
Well, it’s pretty darn simple when you implement these two ninja techniques in the videos below…
Good stuff, ehhh?
So what questions do you have? Thoughts?
Join the community here at PMBP and leave a comment before you go.
- Calling your first seller
- Making an offer
- Meeting with a private money prospect
Whatever it is… it’s time to stop procrastinating and start making money!
The “Negative Motivation” Technique
I got an email from one of my Platinum student partners, Heather, a couple days ago who FINALLY was able to stop procrastinating on setting up her first private money appointment. It was the one thing that she knew she needed to do, she knew it was the next step in building her business… but it frightened the heck out of her.
Enter the “negative motivation” technique… which I first learned from Unstoppable Confidence, by Kent Sayre (awesome book btw!).
Here’s how Heather used this technique to break through her fear and get her first appointment…
She attached a “negative motivation” of a monetary fine ($30 bucks paid to her son at the end of every day that she didn’t hit her private money appointment goal)… and that was enough to push her over the edge and set up 4 presentations the first day she implemented this.
So, how do you put this to work for you?
- what have you been procrastinating on more than anything else?
- determine what “negative motivation” you’ll use to force youself into action (doesn’t have to be monetary… could be not being able to watch a big game coming up with your favorite sports team or whatever would motivate you to get off your butt and into action)
- get someone to hold you accountable
There ya go… that’s a simple technique that you can implement today… so STOP procrastinating and start making money.
Leave your thoughts, questions, comments below.
Last summer at our Getting the Money event, Patrick showed everyone how easy it is to get private money. By the end of the weekend, that was the chant of all the participants… “Getting private money is easy!”
And again we say, getting private money is easy! But this time, you can hear it straight from one of our members.
Check out this email Patrick received from PMBPer Tim Ryan:
So not only was it easy to get one deal, but Tim got TWO!
We’re not saying there isn’t work involved in finding private money, because there is. But if you’re willing to take action, with the right tools and systems, it becomes easy.
Interested in getting private money for your deals?
Check out the Private Money Blueprint (the whole shebang on finding private money), or Private Money on Demand, which teaches one specific private-money-getting technique – how to find private money through public records.
Let us know if we can help ya with anything
Head of PMBP Member Experience
**These results are not typical. The “average” person doesn’t take any action and therefore, gets no private money.
One of our PMBP members, Kristine Jefferson recently met with a potential investor. She had not previously met with him, and was really taking a leap in making this appointment. She used the presentation and our program like we teach…and got $115,000 in private money! …before she found a deal to invest in.
Check out the celebratory email she sent us:
As you can see, the PMBP system works… if you’re willing to put it to work for you.
If you have any questions, toss ‘em in the comment area.
Head of PMBP Member Experience
**Results are not typical. The “average” person does not take any action and therefore, does not get any private money.
In this month’s Private Money Mastermind Call, you’re going to learn:
- 7 problems created through an ineffective money-getting process (no worries though… it’s an easy fix)
- PMBP’s 3 simple steps to your first (or next) private lender
- Why private lenders back out of deals
- How to get private money without asking for it, without ever coming across as a salesman
- The vital private money conversion tool and step-by-step how to use it
- How to FINALLY get lenders to follow through and fund your deals
- and much more!
Watch the training below…
Got a question?
Toss it in the comment area… and let us know how we can help.
Now go get some private money!
Just like a doctor diagnoses his or her patients, you should be diagnosing your private money prospects.
In this tutorial, you’ll learn not only “why”… but specifically how to diagnose your prospects and get more private money more easily.
Average investors who try to get private money (key word “try”) don’t do this… which adds to the reason that they’re average.
Check out the video below to learn the “diagnosis” technique…
Makes sense, doesn’t it?
Now that you know the power of the “diagnosis” technique, it’s time to put it to work for you.
Toss your questions, thoughts, whatever is on your mind in the comment area below.
Happy Private Money Getting!
In this month’s edition of the Private Money Mastermind Call, you’ll learn:
- How 3 PMBP students got $1.6 Million in private money since last year… to fund 12 deals (including a 49 unit apartment building with a cool mil in equity)
- 15 different places to find private money
- The easiest and fastest way to find private money
- How to follow the “private lender trail”
- How to instantly find active private lenders online (watch me find real private lenders right before your eyes)
- How to build your list of private lenders in less than 30 minutes
- Plus much more
Check it out below…
Put your thoughts and questions in the comment area below.
Let us know how we can help ya
Head of the PMBP Faculty
“Action!” the director yells on the set of a movie and all the actors are in their places poised for their next move. But in real life, who yells “Action”?
Taking action is one of the main keys of success, and that is exactly what David Bradley did. In just six weeks, he closed TWO private money deals!
Check out David’s results:
If you’re not a PMBPer yet, but you’re ready to take action and make a change in your biz and lifestyle, check out how, here:
If you have any questions, toss ‘em in the comment area
Head of PMBP Member Experience
**These private money results are not typical. The “average” person doesn’t take any action, and therefore, gets no private money.