In this month’s Mastermind Call, we brought on one of our members, Michael Mackay.
A week after he invested in our Private Money Blueprint System, he got his first private lender with $1,250,000. Check out this email he sent us…
Michael is the real deal. Seriously.
He has some incredibly unique techniques and strategies. For instance…
- Michael figured out a legal way to compensate financial planners for referring him private lenders… this is HUGE! He and his attorney did some major research to figure this out… and he shared it in the training below.
- Why it’s harder to get $25k in private money than $250k… and where to find these people with a quarter million or more to lend.
- How he uses Robert Kiyosaki’s Cash Flow Quadrant to educate and persuade.
- Michael created what he calls the “color wheel” to walk people through the step-by-step lending process… and he agreed to give all our PMM members a free copy. You can grab both a PDF version that you can use immediately AND a PowerPoint version so you can edit it based on your business.
- You’ll learn what loan servicing company he uses that gives him a big time credibility boost… and handles all of his payments to lenders, filing 1099′s, and more.
- A creative strategy Michael uses to get long-term private money. It’s a win-win for both him and his lenders.
- How he legally got muliti-millions in private money while avoiding setting up a Reg D fund (saving him THOUSANDS of dollars in expenses).
- He’s even going to show you how he got paid on a failed short sale. Yep, he got the check in the mail from the foreclosure attorney for $1,750. Not a lot of money but better than nothing, ehh?
- And more real-world deal funding and closing training!
Check out what PMBP member Jared Knowlton had to say about the Mastermind Call…
Grab a pen and pad and get ready to take some notes.
Prepare to get schooled
(you may have to give the video a min to load)
If you have any thoughts, questions, etc, toss ‘em in the comment area.
P.S. – Here’s a pic of Michael and his family on vacation…
Guess how they paid for the vacation?
Profits from one of his deals…. gotta love it!
P.P.S. – If you’re a PMM member interested in getting access to the exact same training, tools, and resources that Michael has used to get millions in private money, check out our full Private Money Blueprint System.
Hey, did you know that you’re only born with two fears?
The fear of falling and the fear of loud noises. All other fears are learned… therefore can be unlearned.
Is FEAR getting in the way of your success?
- fear of contacting a seller
- fear of looking like a newbie
- fear of making an offer
- fear of rejection
- fear of paying too much for a property
- fear of underestimating the rehab costs
- fear of overestimating the ARV
- fear of _______________ (fill in the blank)
- (and the biggie!) fear of failure
Well, I came across this video where Jonathan Fields shows you how to disempower your fears…
… once and for all.
The entire lesson is distilled down to 3 simple but powerful questions.
This is life changing stuff.
Let me know what you think in the comment area below.
I shot a new video to help ya overcome the #1 objection investors face to get private money.
Whether you’re a beginner or seasoned veteran, you have to handle this objection.
I shared this with our attendees at last year’s epic Getting the Money Bootcamp and they loved it!
If you have a question, toss it in the comment area.
Let me know how I can help you.
P.S. – Join the conversation and leave a comment before you go. Thanks.
It’s amazing how far Tim has come since joining forces with us back in May ’09.
A few short months after implementing the PMBP system and processes, he sent me this message…
“Several months ago I was spinning my wheels trying to close a single family with a bank… earlier this month, I closed on a 16 unit deal, a 2 duplex deal, and another duplex deal REO – with private money. My net monthly cash flow is $2000!
Thanks guys because I know this is just the beginning.”
Yep, it was just the beginning Tim
From spinning his wheels trying to close a single family deal through a bank… to closing multi-million dollar deals.
And get this… Tim hasn’t used one dime of his own money to acquire any of his properties. To finance the 42-unit, he put a simple ad online and got $560k in private money!
I asked Tim if he would be willing to hop on the line for this month’s Private Money Monthly Mastermind Call… and he said “YES!”
And not only did Tim share his ad with you that you can swipe and deploy into your business, you’re going to learn:
- How to get Realtors feeding you “pocket listings” (great deals that other people aren’t finding)
- Tim’s secret ingredient (it starts with a “P”) to getting private money
- How he used a pre-payment penalty to his advantage when negotiating the 42-unit deal
- The unconventional method Tim used to find the PERFECT resident property manager
- and much more!
He’s even going to share how he found and funded his 2 most recent flips that will conservatively net him $65k.
Take out a pen and pad… and get ready to take some notes.
If you have any questions, toss ‘em in the comment area.
P.S. – Here’s a pic of Tim with his wife and son outside the new 42-unit deal…
Congrats from the entire PMBP family! We’re proud of ya
I’ve found is the #1 deciding factor on if two people get the same “private money getting” information… why one can recruit over $1 million in private funds in under 60 days and the other person struggles a year later having no results.
9 times out of 10 it isn’t the “tactics” that are faulty…
… its that they’re focusing too much on the tactics and not the strategy behind what makes successful “private money getters” successful.
In this month’s edition of the Mastermind Call, I go over:
“The 7 Rarely Taught Secrets For Getting Private Money”
You’re about to learn:
- the starting point to getting private money is be _ _ _ f (find out in the video below)
- what types of relationships yield the most private funds
- why you DON’T need a website to get private money and how by having one some people are sabotaging their “private money getting” efforts (this is a biggie, something we talked about at our “Getting the Money” LIVE! 3 day event last year in Denver… the attendees thanked us for this mental breakthrough)
- what position the best private money getters put themselves in (those struggling don’t)
- why being “reluctant” rather than aggressive is best (and how best to get into the reluctant role effectively and easily).
… and some more things in this 100% content training.
This will definitely help some members make the breakthroughs they need.
(note: in my presentation, I accidentally wrote “9″ rarely taught secrets on one of the slides)
If you have any questions we can help you with, toss ‘em in the comment area.
Happy Private Money Getting!
Hey, I’m coming at you today from my second home, Starbucks
I remember meeting one of my private money lenders here. He overhead me talking on the phone, struck up a conversation, and BOOM!
Not only did he lend me private money, he referred two other people to me who became lenders.
When I got started though, I fumbled and stumbled my way into getting private money, did a lot of things wrong… but tweaked my approach, my technique so that other people would ask me for more info on my private lending opportunities.
I reversed the private money equation!
Instead of selling people on lending me their money, I say and do things in certain ways to get other people asking me to lend me their money.
Wouldn’t that be nice?
Well, it’s pretty darn simple when you implement these two ninja techniques in the videos below…
Good stuff, ehhh?
So what questions do you have? Thoughts?
Join the community here at PMBP and leave a comment before you go.
In this month’s edition of the Private Money Monthly Mastermind Call, we have Platinum PMBPer, Jason Tooley with us… to share his amazing story.
You’re about to learn…
- The immediate action plan that jump started Jason’s biz
- Who the perfect private money prospect is who stroked him a check for $425K
- How he went from 0 to $1 million in private money in ONLY 26 days
- How Jason stumbled into a 48 unit seller financed deal
- 2 simple questions that unlocked piles of additional profits
- How he structured an $8 million dollar package deal with none of his own money… and got two 2009 Harley Sportsters thrown into the deal!
- The critical success factors causing his business to EXPLODE and how to apply the in your biz
- and much more!
Alrighty, check out the video below…
Leave your thoughts, questions, and comments below.
We’re here for ya.
- Calling your first seller
- Making an offer
- Meeting with a private money prospect
Whatever it is… it’s time to stop procrastinating and start making money!
The “Negative Motivation” Technique
I got an email from one of my Platinum student partners, Heather, a couple days ago who FINALLY was able to stop procrastinating on setting up her first private money appointment. It was the one thing that she knew she needed to do, she knew it was the next step in building her business… but it frightened the heck out of her.
Enter the “negative motivation” technique… which I first learned from Unstoppable Confidence, by Kent Sayre (awesome book btw!).
Here’s how Heather used this technique to break through her fear and get her first appointment…
She attached a “negative motivation” of a monetary fine ($30 bucks paid to her son at the end of every day that she didn’t hit her private money appointment goal)… and that was enough to push her over the edge and set up 4 presentations the first day she implemented this.
So, how do you put this to work for you?
- what have you been procrastinating on more than anything else?
- determine what “negative motivation” you’ll use to force youself into action (doesn’t have to be monetary… could be not being able to watch a big game coming up with your favorite sports team or whatever would motivate you to get off your butt and into action)
- get someone to hold you accountable
There ya go… that’s a simple technique that you can implement today… so STOP procrastinating and start making money.
Leave your thoughts, questions, comments below.
In this month’s Private Money Mastermind Call, you’re going to learn:
- 7 problems created through an ineffective money-getting process (no worries though… it’s an easy fix)
- PMBP’s 3 simple steps to your first (or next) private lender
- Why private lenders back out of deals
- How to get private money without asking for it, without ever coming across as a salesman
- The vital private money conversion tool and step-by-step how to use it
- How to FINALLY get lenders to follow through and fund your deals
- and much more!
Watch the training below…
Got a question?
Toss it in the comment area… and let us know how we can help.
Now go get some private money!
Just like a doctor diagnoses his or her patients, you should be diagnosing your private money prospects.
In this tutorial, you’ll learn not only “why”… but specifically how to diagnose your prospects and get more private money more easily.
Average investors who try to get private money (key word “try”) don’t do this… which adds to the reason that they’re average.
Check out the video below to learn the “diagnosis” technique…
Makes sense, doesn’t it?
Now that you know the power of the “diagnosis” technique, it’s time to put it to work for you.
Toss your questions, thoughts, whatever is on your mind in the comment area below.
Happy Private Money Getting!